Every week i make up a batch of pesto, i just adore the stuff. As an utter addict, i would add it to anything and everything! But here are a few ways to sneak it in through the week, thus making it cost effective too 👼
- Salmon and cherry toms baked in the oven with pesto spooned over….yum!
- Spread over a rice cake, add toasted pine nuts and a few cherry toms for brekkie or lunch.
- Mix through some cooked rice or quinoa with roasted Mediterranean vegetables.
- Saute some courgetti with garlic, add pesto, creme fraiche and a little parmesan to serve…heaven!
- Stuff your chicken thighs with pesto and some mozzarella, wrap in parma ham an bake…again good with the cherry toms and a salad.
Enjoy now…i have the salmon and pesto baking, the scent is wonderful