- In a bowl/ dish put in some ev olive oil, lemon juice, bruised garlic and fresh thyme.
- Heat your griddle high and flash the steak 2 mins either side or as long as you like it, i like it pink!
- Put the steak in the dish to doak up the juices of lemon and garlic.
- In the same pan as the steak, add the asparagus spears and griddle for 2 mins, add a splash of water.
- Spread some lovely butterhead lettuce leaves on a plate, cut the steak on the diaganol and arrange on top. Pkace the asparagus on top and drizzle all over with the juices from the steak dish!…..heaven!!!!